Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

Etude House Opening in SM Masinag

Hello pretty Gals!!
Last Friday, June 3. Etude House in SM Masinag opens!! Woohoo! The nearest EH ever in my house! Yay! No need to go to mega mall. The opening day was amazing I met my friends there and other bloggers.  

So here's my haul! 

Color my brows in #2. I really need this because my brows are not bleached. It will help me to match my brows to my hair color.

amazing BB Cream Dara's Pick 

Green Nail Polish

and this super cute Freebie~

Etude house perfect for shaving eyebrow

This face mask was a gift from my vlogger friend Vanessa!~
Also from Etude House~


So that's my Etude House haul! Reviews will be up in my next post!~ 

Xoxx

Jendee
MsGirlyGal








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...