Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sakura Brown Review


divider 1



Sakura Brown

Brand: Xtra Geo Lens
Diameter: 15.0
Water Content: 38%
Life Span: 1 year
Made in Korea


Sakura Brown is very popular in Japan. I've always seen it in jp mags like popteen and egg.
I really wanted to have it and I almost search the entire multiply and facebook online shops just to find it and YES! finally I got my pair. But I didn't buy it online I bought it at our school bazaar. haha! ^.^

So yeah, Sakura Brown is very natural looking into eyes. It's like your natural eye color because it's dark and the design is very simple there's no over design patterns just a simple black bold ring so cute! The black ring gives the illusion of a bigger eyes~ 
When I first wore this lenses it doesn't give any irritations it's so comfortable to wear it's like I'm not wearing any lenses at all. It's advisable to wear 7-8 hours. You should take care of your eyes wearing it more than 8 hours can irritate your lovely eyes. So remember that!koala 2


heres a pic wearing it in Natural Light

kitty 2

With Camera Flash~
panda 3


Anyway OVERALL I give this lens 9/10

I really love the design the color and shades blend with my natural eye color.
I soo lovin' it! It can be wear in your everyday life. Looking gyaru doll eye~ *Wink wink!~
Oh! and one more thing the design is like the same with EOS Candy Brown just the brand is different.

So that's for now gals! NEXT Post my Pink Lens!~
Ciao for now! 

xoxx
MsGyaru
(^з^)-☆Chu!!

11 comments:

  1. Don't usually like natural lens , but I really do love how it turned out with your make-up , which is so gorgeous . nice nails also . nice to meet you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww they look so cute on you! I totally love the color. I've never had contacts but I might get a pair soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooow!!! very cute!!! ^^
    I love it!!! ^_^

    kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @VALENTINE †

    Awww. Thanks Valentine! What lenses do you usually use? Your so kawaii!
    Love your style!~

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Jhanna Blaine

    Jhanna! =) You should totally try it out~ It will make big difference if you want a new look ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, those lenses look so lovely on you!! :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really like how you don't look "fake" but you still look gal!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...