Pages

Friday, November 7, 2014

REVIEW: Heroine Protect UV Mineral BB Cream & Heroine Make Smooth Cover Powder Clear




As a I promised here's a review for my kiss me heroine products which I got from BDJ elite box you can check the post HERE. Let's start with the Heroine Make Smooth Cover Powder Clear. 
Heroine Make Smooth Cover Powder Clear
8g PHP 695
Go Foundation-free with this powder that covers uneven skin surfaces and pores in one easy step and creates even, matte skin. It leaves skin looking smooth with light-diffusing particles, and absorbs extra sebum to help your make up last throughout the day.

The first time a I opened it the first thing I noticed is the puff it's so soft and when I applied it its super light that you'll never know your wearing anything on your face. The cover powder really covers my imperfections and it really goes well when you use it together with the Heroine Protect UV Mineral BB Cream which has spf 50! Which is also great if you have to go outdoors.
Heroine Make Protect UV Mineral BB Cream
30g PHP 595
With SPF 50++, this mineral BB Cream with excellent whitening, anti UV and coverage effects that illuminates skin instantly, and creates even, smooth skin without visible pores. Its light texture allows you to quickly apply and blend it on your skin.

 The two products is super amazing it will really gives me a finish and light flawless cover. Whenever I used this my friends always compliment my skin that I don't have a pores and they wanna know my secret so I share this 2 amazing products as my beauty secret.

For the amazing Smooth Cover Powder it will last for 2-3months I used it everyday and now I need to get a new one. and my UV mineral bb cream I've been using it for 4 months now and it's still 80% full! I think it will last for 5 more months even I used it everyday worth buying and I will recommend it to everyone!! 


So here's my pic before and after using the product. 

 Before

  


After
   




plus other make up

Results:

tadaah! It really makes my skin whiter and clearer right?!

Thank you for bringing Kiss Me Heroine in Manila 
btw, you can check their Facebook page here





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...