Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Black Hair Gyaru?


Hey everyone! What's up?  Long time no blog~

 I just want to share with you all a quick post about black hair gal~  hihi


I'm just trying out if black hair suits gal make up~

What do you gals think?

dark hair cherry lips?

Will you go try for dark hair? :)


btw, my eye make was inspired by Romihi~ 
Just copied her tutorial on my egg magazine~


 Purple and pink~



Photos was taken from nintendoDSi~


Sorry for lack of update. I'm very busy with school and other stuff.

And also with my online shop~

Check it out~ 



I'm selling Japanese cosmetics and other cute stuff~



That's for today gals!
Still have classes on Saturdays need to get up early~

Oyasumi!

xoxx
JENDEE~ 


(^3^)!!~*CHU!!~







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...